This review guarantees that this ball will retain its shape because it is made from 60% rubber combined with 13% polyester, 15% polyurethane, 12 % EVA. The butyl bladder allows the soccer ball to exceptionally retain air so frequent pumping is not necessary.
The 26- design panel enhances the flight of the ball allowing it to have a strong rebound. It also makes the ball more stable so its flight will not curve when kicked.
The graphic design shown in this Nike hypervenom soccer ball review provides superior visibility of the ball while at play. The high contrast pattern design also helps in the spin and trajectory of the ball. The 26- design panel, on the other hand, enhances the flight of the ball allowing it to have a strong rebound.
Nike Hypervenom Soccer Ball Features and Specifications
- Maintains shape for a long period due to high-quality construction.
- Extremely durable due to its 26 design-panel.
- Butyl bladder for the quality of contact, rebound and long retention of air.
- Ball cover consists of rubber, polyurethane, polyester, and EVA, making it ideal for outdoor soccer. These materials also repel water, which can make it heavy,
- Graphic design makes the ball highly visible on the field.
- Stable flight to ensure accurate shots due to its 26 design-panel
- TPU casing is machine-stitched.
- Comes in the official size and weight
Nike hypervenom soccer ball shows that the polyester and rubber materials of the ball make it ideal for outdoor football especially when playing on the hard ground. Although this ball is best used during training, it is also tops when used during actual games. Unlike other training balls, this ball has an ideal weight of 280 grams, not to mention, a unique design and style.
Many users say this ball glides so much better than most training balls available in the market. The polyurethane and rubber top construction allows the ball to maintain its round shape even with less air inside. It also ensures a balanced flight. Its perfect upper round ensures a stable flight path which reduces the knuckle effect but provides a plus for free curved kicks. The best soccer balls come with hand stitching. Hand-stitched soccer balls are high-end balls. While it could have been great for this soccer ball to have been hand-stitched, the machine stitching this ball, is durable enough, though, considering its price range.
You may have difficulty picking out a ball with an excellent fly, but the Nike hypervenom soccer ball review features the ball with a great fly for its price range. Say goodbye to expensive soccer balls and always go for the Nike hypervenom. This review also displays the availability of balls. Size 1 (18 to 20-inch circumference) is ideal for developing skills; Size 3 (23 to 24-inch circumference) is for Juniors, Size 4 (25 to 26-inch circumference) is for Youth and Size 5, (28-inch circumference) is for adults.
Choosing the Right Soccer Ball
Soccer balls vary in construction and design. A soccer ball has four major components: the bladder, lining, stitching, and cover. Knowing what to look for in these components will enable you to choose the right ball for your needs, whether for training or actual play.
1. I would choose a ball with a synthetic leather cover or surface especially when using outdoors. Full-grain covers tend to absorb water which may make the ball heavy. Polyurethane (PU) is the ideal synthetic leather for soccer ball covers. On the other hand, some balls that are intended for indoor use have felt covers similar to tennis balls.
2. The number of panels of the soccer ball dictates its curve when kicked. Balls with fewer panels have less stable covers. A 32-panel soccer ball is the most ideal and most professional games use these. However, balls with 26 and 18 panels still have proper constructions.
3. I would also select a soccer ball with multiple lining layers. Numerous linings between the bladder and the cover (cotton and or polyester material) bonded together to provide the bounce, structure, strength, and durability of the ball.
4. Polyester stitching, especially a 5-ply twisted polyester thread, is the best for soccer balls. Hand-stitched balls create stronger and tighter seams. High-end soccer balls are usually hand-stitched. Mid-ranged soccer balls are machine-stitched. However, lower-end balls have panels glued to the lining. They produce a harder feel. I advise you to be conscious of how the last stitch was made.
5. The bladder is what holds air. Butyl is the best material for bladders although some may be made of latex. Butyl bladders can maintain air for long periods of time. Bladders made of butyl provide a combination of superior air retention and a perfect feel. Latex bladders, though, offer better tension on the surface.
Other than choosing the right materials for the major components of a soccer ball, it is essential to select the right size and weight. Sizes and weights are used depending on the age group of the players.